Craft your own cake topper with this easy-to-make stencil cut-out.
- Download the stencil below and print it out.
- Place the paper on a cutting board or piece of card and use a craft knife to carefully cut out the elements of the snowflake.
- Place the stencil over an iced cake, pudding or tart.
- Use a small sieve to dust a generous layer of icing sugar over the stencil.
- Taking the stencil off is the tricky part! Using two tweezers (to help you keep a steady hand and prevent any residual icing sugar falling off and smudging the pattern) slowly pick up the stencil at an even level and remove.