Get ready to soak up all the nutrients with this delicious salad! Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins. Pair this smoked salmon noodle salad with a healthy dose of carbs, and you have the perfect lunch.
SERVES 2 // COOKING TIME 30 min
100 g wholewheat spaghetti
200 g baby spinach
100 g smoked salmon
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tbsp black sesame seeds
½ tsp dried rosemary
Salt and black pepper
1. Cook the wholewheat spaghetti as per the packet instructions, then drain.
2. Toss the spinach through the hot pasta to wilt. Use a fork to twirl pasta-spinach bundles on to plates.
3. Cut the salmon into pieces and arrange it on top of the pasta.
4. For the dressing, whisk together vinegar, oil, seeds, rosemary and seasoning.
5. Drizzle the pasta with the dressing, and serve.