Pink lemonade and mint sorbet
Total time 20 min plus freezing time
Sugar 1 cup
Water ¼ cup
Fresh mint, chopped 4 sprigs plus extra for serving
Strawberries 2 large punnets plus extra for serving
- In a saucepan, heat the sugar, water, mint and half the lemonade together. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and a syrup has formed.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Blitz together the cooled syrup and strawberries until smooth.
- Stir through the remaining lemonade and pour into a 2L plastic container.
- Cover with clingfilm and freeze for 8-12 hours or until firm.
- Serve scoops of the sorbet in ice cream cones, garnished with fresh berries and topped with mint.