Make some edible jewellery using your favourite sweets!
1m elastic string
1. Choose the sweets you want to use for your jewellery.
2. Use a toothpick to poke a hole through the middle of each sweet.
3. For bracelets: use the scissors to cut a 10 cm piece of string.
4. For necklaces: cut a 20 cm piece of string.
5. Pull the string through the holes of the sweets and arrange the sweets how you’d like.
6. Leave enough string on the ends and tie a double knot. Now wear it, share it and eat it!
Ask a parent or older person to help you when using sharp things
Photography: Samantha Pinto, Courtesy Images