Editor Chad January has your weeknight supper sorted with this five-ingredients, crowd pleaser nachos.
Chicken and corn nachos
3 Tbsp butter
2 cans (410g each) corn kernels, drained and rinsed
4 tsp paprika
1 tsp chilli flakes
2-3 jalapenos, sliced
Handful fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
3 chicken breast fillets, sliced
Glug olive oil
Salt and milled black pepper
300g halloumi, sliced
240g corn nacho chips
Handful fresh rocket
2 avocados, cubed or sliced
Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat butter in a pan and fry corn for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp paprika, chilli flakes, jalapeno and fry for another 2 minutes. Set aside and stir through herbs.
- Drizzle chicken with oil, season, and rub with remaining paprika.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and grill chicken for about 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add halloumi to the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes per side until golden.
- Divide corn, chicken, halloumi and nacho chips between serving bowls.
- Top with rocket and avo, and serve with lime wedges.