Elevate your popsicle game this summer with this simple recipe. Lock in moisture and taste by wrapping, coating and folding extra flavour around these sweet treats.
3-ingredient chocolate covered strawberry yoghurt popsicles
Feel free to swap out the white chocolate for dark or milk chocolate. We know everyone has their favourite!
4 tubs (175g each) double cream strawberries and cream yoghurt
1 packet (200g) frozen mixed berries
4 slabs (80g each) white chocolate
- Blitz together yoghurt and raspberries until smooth.
- Divide mixture between 6-8 lolly moulds and freeze for 2-4 hours until half frozen.
- Pop in lolly sticks and freeze for a further 6 hours or until solid.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler, cool slightly and pour into a tall glass or jug.
- Dip each popsicle into chocolate until it is submerged and then carefully remove.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off. Turn popsicle upright and hold for 30-60 seconds to allow chocolate to set.
- Return to freezer and repeat process with remaining popsicles.
Words: Chad January
Photography: Zhann Solomons